Advt. No.: AIIMS/PAT/Radiotherapy/JW2017/1
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites application for the post of 04 Junior Residents on Adhoc basis. Walk-in-Interview 05 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
AIIMS Patna Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree (MBBS) from a recognized university/ Institution.
General Information:bank jobs
1.UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 33 years.
2. (i) Relax able for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum perioc cif three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physica Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3.Qualification: A graduate degree (MBBS) from a recognized University/ Institute.
4. APPLICATION FEE
a. UR & OBC:- Rs.1000/-
b. No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
c. The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (This Demand Draft will be received on the day of Interview). No other mode o’ payment i.e Cash/Cheque/Postal Order will be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
6. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued I: the Competent Authority (i.e Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
7. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
8. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Committee Room, Ground Floor, administrative Block at 11:30 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant and one passport size colour photograph. Application form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and the fo lowing relevant documents duly attested:-
9. Certificate of Date of Birth
10. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/(Non-creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.(Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the central Government Job.
How to Apply AIIMS Patna Vacancy: Interested candidate may appear for interview along with Original & copy of relevant documents, one passport size colour photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: At the committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS Patna.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 05.07.2017 at 11:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification