Advertisement No: 05/2016
ICAR—NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA
Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellow (Two post), Young Professional—I (One post) and Technical Assistant (One post) on contractual basis under the following projects will be held on 10.11.2016 (Thursday) and 11.11.2016 at 11.00 AM. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address.
1.Post Name- Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Grade Pay- Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name- Young Professional
No. of Vacancy- 01 Post
Grade Pay- Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name- Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy- 01 Post
Grade Pay- Rs.8000/- (Per Month)
- For Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should have First class in M.Sc. Degree in (Horticulture / Agriculture) or M.Sc. in (Life Science / Biotechnology) with NET qualification with two years of research experience or Post Graduation in Professional Course (M.Tech.) or Ph.D. (Life Science).
- For Young Professional: Candidate should have First Class in B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / related Sciences) Or B.Sc. any other Biological Sciences.
- For Technical Assistant: Candidate should have First class M.Sc. Degree in (Botany) / (Life Sciences including Biochemistry / Plant Biotechnology / Agricultural Biotechnology) Or M.Sc. (Hort.) with Biotechnology specialization.
General Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant and Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional — I. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Late comers will not be entertained.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD—TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT—12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
How to Apply NRCB Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original & attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 10 & 11.11.2016 at 11.00 AM