SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR JUNIOR OFFICERS (GROUP B) — 2016
A Government of India Enterprise
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate havingÂ presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlookÂ and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial
Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it
operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
Post Name: Junior Officer (Warehouse Operation)
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9000-22000/-
Eligibility Conditions:upsc notifications
- Only Indian Nationals, aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that she/he fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in thisÂ advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitmentÂ process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which she/he has applied. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process andÂ subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature shall be cancelled and if appointed, services shallÂ be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The cut-off date for reckoning Maximum Age Limit, Minimum Qualification and Minimum Post Qualification Experience shall be the date ofÂ Publication of Advertisement [where there are multiple dates of advertisement, it shall the be the earliest of such dates] i.e. 10.05.2016. TheÂ cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 10.05.2016 would remain same even if the last date for submission of online application /Â payment of fee is extended for administrative / technical reasons.
- The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibilityÂ against Post Qualification Experience.
How To Apply:
- The candidate shall be required to register himself/ herself using the linkÂ https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#
- After creation of his/ her profile, the candidate shall be required to apply against the appropriate job by going into the “EmploymentÂ Opportunities” tab.
- After successful submission of application, the candidate shall receive a mail in his registered email id with the application details and the SBIÂ challan for submission of application fee.
- The candidate shall be required to take a print of the challan and deposit the application fee at any of the SBI Branches across the country.
- 2 copies of the challan i.e. the candidate and Company copy shall have to be retained with the applicant and the Company Copy shall be submittedÂ at the time of the Written Test.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 28.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form