Advt. No.: A-1/E-1/2017
UTTAR PRADESH, PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 3838 Staff Nurse (Male/Female). Apply Online before 13 February 2017.
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse (Male/Female)
No of Vacancy: 3838 Posts (Male — 448 Posts & Female — 3390 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto and possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:latest karnataka govt jobs
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly #lled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. They must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, they will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the bene#t of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certi#cate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement ( ) and submit the same to the Commission, Appendix-3 whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more bene#cial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom #ghters, Ex-Army personnel, Skilled Players, State Govt. employees/teachers, P.H. and women are not entitled to bene#t of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certi#cate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satis#ed about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite quali#cations till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom #ghters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/Daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter, Daughter’s daughter (married/unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom #ghters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent of the freedom #ghter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certi#cate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15 (Ka)14-2015 dated. 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/ criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc, the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all future other examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem
resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 12.01.2017 to 13.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 12.01.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 13.02.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank: 09.02.2017