Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./17-18
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its operating locations in the States of Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement
as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Discipline mentioned below:
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technician Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 188 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 193 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
- For Technician Apprentice: Technician Apprentice-Mechanical : minimum 3(Three) as full time, regular/ sandwich/diploma course in Engineering/ full time regular course in relevant Trades/disciplines.
- For Trade Apprentice: Trade Apprentice-Electrician: Matric with 2 year ITI(Electrician) full time, regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application on and apply online from 04.12.2017 to 10.12.2017. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (http:// www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx).
- Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof in ORIGINAL — anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport — along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
How to apply:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 04.12.2017 through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division).
- Only on-line mode of applications will be accepted. Paper based applications will not be accepted.
- After filling up the online application,the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth( Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification,caste certificate(if applicable) and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document,the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self attested copies of certificates/ not in line with the terms & condition will be liable for rejection.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification