Last Date:14 May,2019
Advt. No : MTL/HRM/R.22(advt.)/2019-20
HMT Machine Tools Limited (HMT)
HMT aka Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Invites applications for the post of 38 Joint General Manager, Regional Manager & Various. Apply Application Form Before 14 May 2019. HMT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.hmtindia.com
Name of the post – Joint General Manager, Regional Manager & Various
No of post – 38
Pay Scale – 18500/- 450/-23900/- (Per Month)
Graduate, MBA, CA, MBBS.
General Conditions:government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the above said criteria of qualification, experience only need apply.
- Candidates who have already appeared for interview against our earlier advt. No. MTL/HRM/R.21/2018-19 dated 31.10.2018 for the above posts need not apply and their application will be summarily rejected.
- The minimum qualifications indicated shall be 60% pass from any recognised University / Institute. However, Management reserves the right to set an upper level and lower level of cut off marks for short-listing the candidates.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record & performance in the interview.
- The suitability for the posts, shortlisted candidate applied for will be made through Personal Interview.
- The Candidates from other PSUs of IDA pattern in the immediate lower grade or same grade are eligible to apply subject to the above criteria.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements/ qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Management reserves the right to relax experience, qualification and age as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving/exceptional candidates.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character and Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories, viz., SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Minority etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Minority category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) status (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority (format available in Careers section of our website www.hmtindia.com).
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Candidates applying under EWSs category are required to produce ‘Income and Asset of the Family’ Certificate in the prescribed format (format available in Careers section of our website www.hmtindia.com)
- A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs. 750/- (for general) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST) drawn in favour of HMT Machine Tools Limited, Bangalore on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD. No fee is to be paid
by Persons with Disability (PWD). Application without proper DD will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants serving in Govt./Public Sector Enterprises / Semi-Govt. Organisations should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Only short listed eligible candidates will be called for interview. The outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by 2tier AC/ AC chair car (for candidate applying for post in grade PS VI & above) and 3tier AC/ AC chair car (for candidate applying for post in PS V & below) by the shortest route on production of proof of journey subject to clause no. 17 & 18 referred above.
- Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their appointment after due selection. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
- Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/engagement shall be a disqualification.
- HMT was conceived by the Government of India in 1949, and was incorporated in 1953, with the objective of producing a limited range of machine tools, required for building an industrial edifice for the country.
- With the success achieved in the initial years in absorbing the technology and in attaining production competence far ahead of the original plans, the Company launched a bold plan of diversification and expansion which resulted in the duplication of the Bangalore Unit and the setting up of new units at Pinjore, Kalamassery and Hyderabad.
- In 1967, recession struck the Indian Engineering Industry and the consumption of machine tools dipped drastically. The traumatic years of recession did indeed serve to bring to the fore two latent strengths of HMT, namely, the urge to survive and the confidence to innovate. With these strengths at full play, the Company emerged from the recession:
- With the world’s widest range of machine tools and associated services under a single corporate entity.
- With action plans firmly launched for diversification into Tractors, Presses and Press Brakes, Printing Machines, Die Casting and Plastic Injection Moulding Machines, Horological Machinery, etc., which were considered to have economic cycles that are different from those of machine tools.
- With a Watch Factory already established in 1961-62, additional capacities for watch production were contemplated to provide a greater cushion against cyclical fluctuations in capital goods markets and also to meet the burgeoning demand for watches.
- With export markets of enormous potential under active development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form