Last Date:18 Oct,2019
Tamil Nadu Health Department
Applications are invited from eligible candidates desirous to seek a job for 38 contractual positions of Consultant in Tamil Nadu Health Department (TN Health Department) for concerned project.Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send application in the prescribed format along with all relevant enclosures to reach the given address on or before the last date of 18-10-2019 .
Name of the post – Consultant (Siddha,Ayurveda,Unani,Homoeopathy)
No of post – 38
Pay Scale – As Per Rules
Degree or Diploma in the respective system of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- This engagement of consultancy is purely on hiring basis at the rate of Rs.1000/- per day (6 hours) for 6 days in a week.
- This engagement is liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The Consultants shall reside at the headquarters of the Medical Institution to which he/she is engaged.
- They are not eligible for any kind of leave and any unauthorized absence will entail termination of their engagements. Payment will be made only for the consultancy service rendered.
- He/She shall abide by the duties and responsibilities assigned to this type of consultancy engagements. Further, he / she shall carry out any instructions / works assigned by the Higher Authorities like Head of the Department/ Head of Institution, etc. from time to time.
- Consequent on their engagements on consultancy basis, they shall not have any preferential claim for any future Government appointment in this department as a matter of right, since this engagement is purely on part-time basis.
- The Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy is vested with the powers to transfer the Consultants any time during the period of their Engagement to any of the wings, spread over in the State of Tamil Nadu, created under National AYUSH Mission in AUSH Wellness Centres.
- Those candidates who wish to apply shall submit their applications in the format appended to this notification along with self attested copies of their testimonials/Certificates/Copies of Mark sheets/Registration Certificates/Copy of Proof of address/ Copy of Certificate relating to Priority Candidates (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage / Ex- Servicemen, etc) etc., so as to reach this Office on or before 5.00 P.M. on 18.10.2019. The filled in applications should be submitted to the Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600 106, through Registered Post/ Speed Post only. The applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained under any circumstances and will be summarily rejected. The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay. A Self addressed envelope (Size 27 x 12cm) along with stamp for Rs 40/- should be enclosed.
- The Selection of candidates for the engagement of Consultant (AUSH) will be according to weightage of marks obtained by them (in SSLC, HSC, Diploma/Degree) as per the modalities framed by the Government.
- Only candidates possessing the qualification in the system mentioned above need to apply. Application form is separately appended to this notification. Every candidate should submit the application only in the prescribed format. Application not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected. While applying, the candidates should mention clearly the post to which his candidature has to be considered for.
- The candidate who applies for these posts should enclose the copy of the Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician not below the rank of civil surgeon working in Government Hospital and the original of the same should be produced at the time of interview.
- Government of Tamil Nadu is totally committed in building healthy people, not only by making available quality medicare facilities at the door step of every citizen in the remotest corner of the State, but also by providing medical facilities of the highest order, keeping pace with rapid technological developments in the field of medicine. Government of Tamil Nadu provides preventive, curative and promotive care to all classes of the society.
- Procurement, testing storage and distribution of human drugs & veterinary drugs, medicines, surgicals & sutures, kits, reagents to the Government Medical Institutions of the State. Procurement and installation of medical equipments to the Government Medical and Veterinary Institutions of the State.
- Finalization of Annual Rate Contract for Speciality Drugs, Surgical appliances, instruments / equipments and Medicines by direct procurement by the Medical Institutions in the State.
click above to download
the employment notification