Advt. No.: OP/2016/Reg.-I
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited — PGCIL
Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil)
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public SectorÂ Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business withÂ the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-StateÂ transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID owns and operates around 1,26,965 Circuit Kms of transmission lines along with 205 SubstationsÂ (as on 31st December, 2015) and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the countryÂ through its transmission networks. POWERGRID also operates around 33,240 Kms of telecom network.
POWERGRID with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission,Â Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and Inter-national level.Â POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having gross turnover of Rs. 17,177 Crores andÂ net profit of Rs. 4979.17 Crores (FY 2014-15).
Odisha Projects is looking for bright, committed & energetic persons to join its fold as Diploma TraineeÂ (Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil)govt jobs
1.Name of Post- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No of post- 32
Pay Scale- Rs. 16500/-
2.Name of Post- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
No of post- 5
Pay Scale- Rs. 16500/-
General Information and Instructions:
- Only Indian Nations who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria and otherÂ norms mentioned in this advertisement.Â Summary of “How to Apply” for the postsÂ General Information and Instructions Â Advt No. OP/2016/Reg-1 Page 7.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL) /Ex-SM candidates can apply subject toÂ meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/Â Council/ University in India.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree/Diploma is awarded, its equivalentÂ percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted byÂ University/Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/Diploma shall be calculated based on theÂ practice followed by the University/Board/Institution from where the candidate has obtained theÂ Degree. In case of the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA intoÂ equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA byÂ maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for beingÂ considered for further selection process.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online only. Applications received by post without onlineÂ submission are not acceptable.
- Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shallÂ take a print out of the resume generated. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, he/ she can approach any branch of SBI with his challan for depositing the fees. He/ she will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidates who fail toÂ deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 09.06.2016, their candidature shall beÂ rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under anyÂ circumstances. No other mode of payment i.e., Money order, Postal order, DD, Cheque etc., isÂ acceptable.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form