Last Date: 10 April, 2017
Government of Tripura
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
Aranya Bhavan, Pt. Nehru Complex, Kunjaban, Agartala-799006
Forest Department, Government of Tripura invites Application for the post of 36 Forest Guard. Apply before 10 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Tripura Job Details:
1.Post Name: Forest Guard
No. of Vacancy: 36 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5700-24000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2100/-
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
Terms & Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The vacancies as mentioned above are subject to increase/ decrease.
- No separate/ individual Call Letter will be issued.
- The process of interview may be cancelled or stopped by the Department without citing any reason.
- Date, time and venue of the interview may be changed with prior intimation.
- The Selection made by the selection Committee at District level will be consolidated by the State level Selection Board for preparing the panel as per merit. The decision of the State level Interview Board will be final for selection of candidates.
- No candidate will be considered for interview beyond the scheduled date.
- No TA/DA will be published in news papers have to undergo prescribed Walking/ Physical test as per Rules.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with Attested Copies of certificates & Documents send to The relevant Office of the District Forest Officer on or before 10.04.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.04.2017