Advt No : RRC/WR/04/2018
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway invites Application for the post of 3553 Apprentice. Apply before 09 January 2018. Western Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – Apprentice
No of post – 3553
Pay Scale – As Per RRC Rules
Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Technical Qualification :- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
General Instructions:public sector recruitment
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility,acceptance or rejection of the applications ,mode of selection and allotment of Division/Workshop etc. shall be final.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the Applicants shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily TERMINATED without notice at any stage.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the Applicants not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent / printing error.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the Applicants called for Document Verification.
- After selection for engagement, request of Applicants to change the Trade / Division / Workshop will not be entertained. They will be posted within the jurisdiction of the concerned Division/Workshop only.
- Applicants will be trained only for the Trade in which they have been selected.
- Applicants selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control.
- Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advise.
- Where the minimum rate of wage for a trade is not notified by the State Government or Union Territory, then, the maximum of minimum wages of the Scheduled Employment notified by such State Government or Union Territory for semi-skilled workers shall be taken into account for paying the stipend in respect of the trade.
- As prescribed under Apprentice Act to the State / District and the period of training undergone in the ITI shall be taken into account for the purpose of determining the rate of stipend payable. Rates are liable to change as per rules and directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- The number of training slots shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the Administration at the time of finalization of selection.
- There will be a reservation to the extent of 3% for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) AND 3% for Ex-Servicemen. The quota slots in the said categories are included in the overall slots and hence are not to be filled up outside the notified slots.
- The Applicants who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must upload Discharge certificate or Armed Forces Serving Certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of online application.
- For SC slots, when the prescribed number of persons belonging to the SC are not available, it will be filled by ST Applicants. For ST slots, in case ST Applicants are not available, they will be filled by SC Applicants. If the prescribed training slots for SC/ST Applicants cannot be filled even in the above given manner, then the training slots so lying unfilled will be filled by persons not belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes i.e. Unreserved Applicants. Similarly, the seats remaining unfilled by OBC Applicants will be filled by Applicants of unreserved category.
- The Applicants who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must upload his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format only issued by appropriate authority according to Annexure – ‘A’ at the time of online application.
- OBC Applicants are required upload OBC Caste Certificate with Non-Creamy layer certificate valid for the current year 2018-2019 in Central Government format (as per Annexure – ‘B’) issued on or after 01/04/2018 by the Competent Authority. Certificates should indicate Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority.
- OR OBC Applicants who have applied for latest OBC certificate with Non Creamy Layer certificate valid for the current year 2018-2019 and is awaited, are required to upload their existing OBC caste certificate in Central Government format (as per Annexure – ‘B’) issued by the Competent Authority and are also required to invariably fill and upload the Self-declaration form regarding current status of Non-Creamy-Layer as per Annexure – ‘C’ and submit the Non-Creamy layer certificate valid for the current year 2018-2019 in Central Government format (as per Annexure – ‘B’) issued on or after 01/04/2018 at the time of Document Verification.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:10-12-2018 11:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:09-01-2019 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at RRC WR’s website (https://rrc-wr.com/) from 10 Dec 2018 11:00 AM to 09 Jan 2019 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form