Advt No.: 05/2017
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 353 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancy. Apply before 27 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
APSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy: 81 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6000/-
2.Post Name: Lecturer
No. of Vacancy: 199 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M. Tech. in relevant Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B. Tech. or M.E./M. Tech or Good Academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master Degree Level in relevant discipline with NET/SLET/SET cleared and/or PhD. Degree awarded in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009.police recruitment
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27/06/2017 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form