Advt. No.101/ 2016-17
Gujarat Public Service Commission
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for the posts of 350 Assistant Engineer (Civil) , Class-II , Under Narmada and Water Resources Department. Apply Online before 16 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 350 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Possess a degree in Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
- In case of non-availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC, SC and ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- Out of above mentioned post 05 posts are reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates who are O.L.(One Leg affected or O.A. (One Arm affected ) and 05 posts are reserved for H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) having disability of 40 % or above and up to 100 % can apply. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- Out of the Total Post 03 post are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
Physically Disabled: In the case of physically Disabled candidates who are O.L. (One Leg affected) or O.A. (One Arm affected) and H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) having disability of 40% or above and up to 100% shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt. Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.12.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.12.2016
click above to download
the employment notification