ADVERTISEMENT NO: 18/SPSC/EXAM/2016
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OLD TOURISM COMPLEX, M.G.MARG
Sikkim Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 35 Stenographer on temporary regular basis. Apply before 06 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Stenographer Grade — III
No of Vacancy: 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.3400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree from any recognized University and 2 (two) years Secretariat Course or 1 year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in . The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates applying under the differently abled category are exempted for the examination application fee of Rs. 150/.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. on 06/01/2017.
- No application submitted after 03.00 pm. on 06/01/2017 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. A DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSC Office.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and two identical stamp size photographs with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form. Before filling the application form, candidate should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Notification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
How to Apply SPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 06.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06.01.2017
click above to apply
now online or download form