Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital(VMMC)
VMMC aka The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi Invites applications for the post of 345 Senior Resident Vacancy 2018. VMMC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Senior Resident
No of post- 345
Pay Scale- Rs. 67,700/- in Pay Level-11
Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, MBBS.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post. One passport size photograph should also be appended. The application addressed to the Medical Superintendent, VMMCollege & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and adjacent to Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Resident in the department of _________________.” LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 27.06.2018 TILL 3.00 P.M
- Undertaking in application form must be signed by the candidate.
- The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the last date of submission of application form in this institution.
- Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council/ Dental Council of India.DMC/DCI certificate for both MBBS and PG is mandatory with application. However,the candidates, who have applied for registration with DMC/DCI and have enclosed receipt of DMC/DDC, will be allowed to appear in written examination provisionally and they will be allowed to join, if selected, after production of certificate of registration with DMC/DDC.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/state government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. service should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer.
- Inter — hospital /Institution transfer shall not be permitted.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:27-06-2018.
Eligible candidates may send/submit their application in prescribed format (attached above) along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post. One passport size photograph to Medical Superintendent, VMM College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 on or before 27th Jun 2018. The application sends by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Resident in the department of _________________.”
click above to download
the employment notification