Advt No : ADVT./AU/NT/02/2018
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Allahabad University invites application for the post of 34 Non-teaching & Technical Staff Vacancy. Apply before 19 November 2018. Allahabad University Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…. Official Website is www.allduniv.ac.in
Name of the post — Non-teaching & Technical Staff
No of post — 34
Pay Scale — Level 01/04/06/10
Master Degree, B.E. / B.Tech, LL.B., Graduation, 12th
General Instructions:government jobs
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised Post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. In case the applicants are more in number, a Screening Committee shall short-list the most suitable candidates and may conduct the written examination.
- Reservation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/ Exserviceman category shall be given as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s Level,as per clause 3.4 (1) of UGC Regulation 2018 for the post of Assistant Librarian, in case of other posts relaxation shall be as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate/Admit card/passing certificate issued by the concerned education board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form and or/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for receipt of Applications.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as University may require.
- The envelope must be superscribed as application for the post of “Name of the Post”.Application may be rejected, if not superscribed.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:23-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:19-11-2018 till 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form