Last Date:05 August,2019
Advt. No. : E-II/06/2019 (DR)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
IIT Delhi invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of 34 Junior Assistant & Junior Superintendent. Apply Online before 05 August 2019. IIT Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.iitd.ac.in
Name of the post – Junior Assistant & Junior Superintendent
No of post – 34
Pay Scale – Level 3, 6, 11
Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E./B.Tech.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/ details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- In addition to the Matrix as per 7th CPC as mentioned against each post, the posts carry the usual allowances at par with those admissible under IIT Delhi rules in the corresponding Pay Matrix.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test will in general be 60 % (Relaxation / Concession to SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given as per GOI’s rules). Only the candidates who will qualify the Written & Trade/ Computer Test will be called for Presentation & Interview of the selection process. However, actual selection shall depend on the merit over and above this minimum level as determined by the respective Selection Committee(s).
- The minimum qualifying marks for Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test will be 60 % (Relaxation / Concession to SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given as per GOI’s rules). Only the candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Trade Test/ Computer Test of the selection process. However, actual selection shall depend on the merit over and above this minimum level as determined by the respective Selection Committee(s).
- The Institute reserves the right to select any candidate on contractual basis, if the selection committee recommends so with benefits which are similar to regular appointments. The appointments on contract basis shall be made initially for a period of 03 years which are extendable on year-to-year basis upto 05 years. Such staff members may be considered for regularization through a duly constituted Committee for the purpose which will evaluate their performance.
- As the post at Sl. No. 01 (Group ‘A’) belongs to SC category, no fee is required. Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Sl. No. 02 to 04 (Group ‘B’ & ‘C’) has to be paid through the recruitment portal payment gateway. The application is considered as a submitted application only after the payment of fees. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category & Woman Candidates.
- Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. The candidate will be called for Written Test / Trade Test / Computer Test, as stated above while progressing ahead in the stage(s) of recruitment / selection, following the standards in general. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the Written Test / Trade Test / Computer Test. IIT Delhi reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Delhi also reserves the right to fill or NOT to fill any of the posts advertised, in the event or exigency so decided by the Institute.
- The Director, IIT Delhi reserves the rights to shortlist any deserving candidates for relevant posts as an exception. In case of any dispute / ambiguity / confusion that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Director, IIT Delhi shall be final.
- The Institute will conduct Written Test / Trade Test/ Computer Test for the shortlisted candidates in the phased manner.
- Regular employees working in IIT Delhi & other IITs can be considered for age relaxation upto 50 years. Also, existing staff of IRD (including R&D office and Project staff, appointed through regular selections), FITT, BHM (work charged employees) and out-sourced staff of IIT Delhi who are educationally qualified and have rendered minimum five years of service on continuous basis will be considered eligible to a maximum of 50 years of age. Prescribed age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates, only if the post is reserved for these categories. The candidates applying against reserved posts are require to attach the self attested copy of relevant ‘Caste Certificate’ issued from the concerned Competent Authorities in the proforma as prescribed by the Government of India. The Institute follows the central list in the case of OBC’s category. For availing the benefits of Other Backward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate on the prescribed proforma applicable for appointment to the posts of Central Government.
- Outstation candidates called for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Computer Test/ Presentation/ Interview will be paid 3 rd AC Class Railway fare in respect of Group ‘A’ staff post i.e. Sl. No. 01 post and 2nd Sleeper Class Railway fare in respect of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts i.e. Sl. No. 02 to 05 from the place of duty/residence to Delhi and back by the shortest route. The reimbursement of admissible amount will be made through transfer to their Bank Account on submission of RTGS details by the concerned candidate, and no cash will be paid on the spot.
- The reservations/ relaxations, if any, and the percentage thereof, for Physically Handicapped / Ex-servicemen will be as per current Central Govt. Orders.
- The Indian Institutes of Technology (popularly known as IITs) are institutions of national importance established through an Act of Parliament for fostering excellence in education. There are twenty three IITs at present located at Bhilai, Chennai, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Goa, Guwahati, Jammu, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai, Roorkee, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Mandi, Palakkad, Patna, Ropar, Tirupati and Varanasi.. Over the years IITs have created world class educational platforms dynamically sustained through internationally recognized research based on excellent infrastructural facilities. The faculty and alumni of IITs continue making huge impact in all sectors of society, both in India and abroad. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad, are the oldest institutions in India and are known for their immense contributions towards society at large and for science and technology in particular.
- To contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Indians.
- To generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting-edge research and to promote academic growth by offering state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
- To identify, based on an informed perception of Indian, regional and global needs, areas of specialization upon which the institute can concentrate.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form