Advt. No. : WBPDCL/Recruitment/2018/09
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited(WBPDCL)
WBPDCL aka West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited invites application for the post of 328 Office Executive, Chemist, Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 16 November 2018. WBPDCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.wbpdcl.co.in
Name of the post — Office Executive, Chemist, Technician & Various Vacancy
No of post — 328
Pay Scale — 5400 — 25200/-, 6300 — 20200/-, 9000 — 40500/-
General Instructions:psu jobs
- Applicants are required to apply through www.wbpdcl.co.in website. No manual / paper application will be entertained.Candidates are advised to keep in touch through the WBPDCL website for details and updates relating to this employment notification, if any.
- Payment of non refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) should be made using the prescribed Allahabad Quick Collect wherein WBPDCL account number shall remain prefilled. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- The printout of Application Slips should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates should retain a copy of their Application Slip for future reference.
- SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EC / XSM / MSP for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ / ‘Person with Disability’ / ‘Exempted Category’ / ‘ Ex Servicemen’ and ‘Meritorious Sportsperson’ category candidates respectively.
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- WBPDCL Departmental candidates / ‘Contractor workers’ related to WBPDCL are also required to APPLY ONLINE and submit application through proper channel as per procedure mentioned at Cl 9 below.
- Candidates applying as ‘Contractor worker’ related to the WBPDCL shall in addition to applying online, shall be required to submit a Certificate as per Annexure X, along with copy of the system generated Application Slip duly certified by the concerned Contractor to the related site HR&A department of WBPDCL.
- Candidates whose names have been sponsored as ‘Exempted Category’ candidates by the Directorate of Employment Exchange against notification furnished by WBPDCL in this regard, shall only be considered for ‘Exempted Category’reservation. Candidature of candidates applying under Exempted Category shall upon verification of credentials if found not to have been sponsored as Exempted Category by the Directorate of Employment Exchange shall be summarily rejected.Candidates are therefore advised to confirm with the Employment Exchange about their sponsorship as Exempted Category prior to applying.
- No TA or other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for the written examination / interview etc.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:01-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:16-11-2018.
Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.wbpdcl.co.in form 01.10.2018 to 16.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form