Advt. No.: P&A/2(251)/16
COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites applications to the following post for appointment on contract basis. The eligibility requirements are as under:
1.Post Name- Scaffolder
No of Vacancy- 30 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.14000/-(Per Month)
- Only those applicants who meet the notified educational qualifications and experience need applyÂ and will be permitted to attend the Practical test.
- Applicants short-listed for Practical test should produce all original certificates for verification.Â Those applicants who fail to produce the original certificates at the time of certificateÂ verification will not be allowed to attend the Practical test.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will beÂ entertained.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to any applicants to appear for the Practical test.
- The selection of Scaffolder is purely on contract basis for a specific period and Cochin ShipyardÂ Ltd is not liable to offer regular employment to the selected applicants during or on completion ofÂ the contract period.
- The number of vacancies may be increased/ may not be filled up based on suitability of applicantsÂ and project requirements. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd, reserves the right toÂ restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigningÂ any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application and issue of admit card for Practical test shall not confer any rightÂ to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement ofÂ fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by theÂ company.
How to Apply:police recruitment
Applicants fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience requirements may please forwardÂ their applications in the prescribed form (Annexure-1) affixing recent passport size photograph,Â supported by self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with marks lists),Â experience, caste, disability etc. to THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR), COCHINÂ SHIPYARD LIMITED, KOCHI-15. Application Format (Annexure-1) may be downloadedÂ from www.cochinshipyard.com. The envelope containing the application and certificates shouldÂ be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ……….”.TheirÂ candidature will be considered based on the strength of above certificates. During the certificateÂ verification process or at any later stage, if it is found that any information furnished isÂ false/incorrect or the applicant does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment
is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate send to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited Kochi-15 on or before 30.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application: 30.07.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form