Last Date:25 July,2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 30 Assistant. Apply Online before 25 July 2019. Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cochinshipyard.com
Name of the post – Assistant (Human Resource) Apprentice
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – 10000/- (Per Month)
Degree in Arts or Science or Mathematics or Commerce or Computer Applications or Business Administration from a recognised University with a minimum of 75% marks.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organisation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in data provided in the application after submitting the same through online will not be considered. Filling of
garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Notification vis-a-vis other instructions issued by CSL. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates have the option to choose the test centre for the Objective Type Online Test while completing the online application. Change in online test centre opted by the candidate shall not be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD and requiring the service of scribe for attending the online test should bring valid certificate issued by notified authority for proof of disability.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like Voter’s ID, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification at the time of certificate verification and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates at the time of verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government/ Public Sector Organisations, should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the certificate verification, failing which they will not be allowed to attend the certificate verification process and their candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the online
- However, at the time of certificate verification, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfil any of the notified eligibility conditions, he/she will not be considered for selection.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Call letters can be downloaded through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com. Candidates are requested to frequently check the above website for any updates,corrigendum etc.
- Submission of online application and Issue of call letter for the Online Test/Certificate Verification shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- CSL is not liable to offer employment to the selected candidates, during or after completion of one year training.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to verification of character and antecedents. Selection of candidates claiming reservation applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD is subject to verification of caste certificates/disability certificates submitted by such candidates. Submission of false certificates will entail cancellation of candidature / appointment notwithstanding the right of CSL to initiate appropriate action against such candidates.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by CSL. The candidates selected should undergo a medical examination in hospitals prescribed by CSL at their own expense and medical fitness of all candidates is further subject to certification by CSL Medical Officer. Candidates who do not meet the medical fitness standards shall not be considered for appointment.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancy will be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any change, amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be given in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us at 0484-2501823 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant.
- Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. The company has Miniratna status.The yard has facilities to build vessels up to 1.1 million tons and repair vessels up to 1.25 million tons, the largest such facilities in India. In August 2012, the Government of India announced plans of divestment to raise capital of Rs. 15 billion (15,000 million Rupees) for further expansion through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) towards the end of the fiscal year.However, this did not materialise until August 2017, when the company conducted its IPO and listed its shares on the BSE and NSE.
- The government finalised the decision of stake sale on 18 November 2015. 33.9 million (33.9 million) shares of face value Rs. 10 Each will be sold, out of which the government is holding 113,000 shares while the others are fresh equity.
- The shipyard also trains graduate engineers in marine engineering.Around one hundred students are trained each year.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form