Aerospace & Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC)
Registered Office: Technical Training Institute
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Road Vimanapura, Bangalore—560017
Aerospace & Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC) is a Company incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 with HAL as one of the promoters along with BCIC and SIATI. AASSC is looking for candidates for the following positions at Bangalore:
1.Name of the post- Manager (Standards, Accreditation & Certification)
No of post- 1
2.Name of the post- Manager (Training & Industry Engagement)
No of post- 1
3.Name of the post- Manager (Finance & Admin)
No of post- 1
Emoluments should be Rs. 80,000/- PM (which includes 40% variable pay against quarterlyÂ targets fixed and reviewed by CEO).
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are employed in Government / Semi-Government / Pubic SectorÂ Undertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview fromÂ their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
- AASSC reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify / alter the advertisement/Â recruitment process and/ or the selection process there under, without issuing anyÂ further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can beÂ modified as per management’s discretion.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part of the Bio-data is found to beÂ false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentionedÂ in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/
terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, withoutÂ any reference given to the candidate.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the recruitment/ selectionÂ process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- AASSC reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon theÂ response.
- TA/DA will be paid to the shortlisted candidates by reimbursement of AC two tier fareÂ by shortest route or bus fare by shortest route on production of receipts / tickets.
- Decision of AASSC Management regarding selection will be final. Further, AASSCÂ Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts andÂ also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates asÂ per the rules of the company.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their duly filled scanned applications as in the prescribed formatÂ at Annexure through E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 Jul 2016.
Note: Applications received by any other mode, other than e-mail, will not be entertained.
Last Date: 15-07-2016
click above to download
the employment notification