Last Date: 20 March, 2017
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) invites application for the posts of 03 Junior Engineer on contract basis. Apply Online before 20 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ICSIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
Necessary Instructions:government doctor jobs
- The Last date of receipt of the application is 20th March 2017.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum Essential qualification(s).
- No TA DA will be paid for the interview.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the requirement process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete /illegible/unsigned/multiple applications, applications not in the prescribed format or those received after last date will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements as mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. Candidates furnishing any false/incorrect information are liable to be rejected.
- The above requirements are subject to change at any given point of time and the ICSIL reserves the right
whether or not to fill up the post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the ICSIL to conduct the interview of every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The applicants must bring all original documents/ Certificate/Testimonials and KYC details viz Aadhar Card, Pan Card at the time of verification of documents and at the time of conducting of interview.
- The appointment for the above post shall be “purely on Contract Basis”.
- ICSIL reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reason a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being interviewed for above mentioned post.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- In case of selection, the engagement shall be subject to verification of original certificates/testimonials at the
time of joining and completeness of other formalities otherwise the candidature shall be rejected.
How to Apply ICSIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://icsil.in on or before 20.03.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification