Last Date: 13 April, 2017
Odisha Adarsha Vidyala Sangathan
Odisha Adarsha Vidyala Sangathan, Government of Odisha invites application for the post of 03 Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant on contract basis. Apply before 13 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Odisha Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7100/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree from any recognized university and knowledge in computer with Tally ERP 9.0 & MS Office.
Note:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the University evidencing conversion formula of University & percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- The candidate at the ratio of 1:3 of the required vacancies category wise will be invited for verification of documents and performance test on accounts package preferable Tally and adequate computer knowledge. If the candidate qualifies in the performance test, he/she will be selected in order of merit prepared on the basis of percentage of marks secured by them.
- A selection board will be constituted by the Collector and necessary arrangements for performance test will be made at the district level. The final selection list will be placed before the committee headed by Collector for final approval. Therefore, the engagement to Junior ClerkÂ¬cum-Accountant will be issued by the Collector. ORV Act/Rules will be followed taking into account the total posts in the district.
- Engagement will be given initially for a period of 01 year which will be renewed on assessment of satisfactory performance on expiry on one year. The candidate has to execute an agreement to be provided separately at the time of joining.
- The applicants are required to submit two self-addressed envelope along with application form and supporting documents relating to qualification, age, reservation category and others in favour of them.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph, experience certificate, application fee & Self addressed envelope send to Collector-cum-Chairman, District Education Officer, Boudh on or before 13.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.04.2017