Last Date: 13 January, 2017
National Institute Of Immunology
National Institute of Immunology is an Autonomous Scientific Research Institute under the administrative control of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for filling the following positions:
1.Name of the post- Junior Assistant-I
No of post- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: 5200-20200/- (Per Month)
Grade Pay: 2400/-
Educational Qualification: Commerce Graduates will be preferred for Accounts post. Knowledge of computer/ word processor operation is essential.
General Terms and Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. Further continuation, if any, will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of five years.
- The pay and allowances etc. are admissible as per the Govt. of India Rules (6th Pay Commission). Other benefits include NPS, Medical Reimbursement, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute.
- Applicants may kindly note the following before applying:
- The Upper Age limit is for General Category and age relaxation for reserved categories would be provided against the reserved vacancies in accordance with GOI rules. For claiming reservation benefits, applicants should provide a copy of Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities in the prescribed format, applicable for services under the Government of India.
- All the qualifications should be from a recognised Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified should be relevant and should have been acquired after obtaining the minimum qualifications required for the post.
- Eligibility of applicants working in Autonomous Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings /Quasi Govt. Organisations/ Universities/recognised Research Institutions etc. would be determined on the basis of comparable duties, level of responsibilities handled and emoluments drawn in the present organisation.
- In respect of the candidates otherwise qualified, age limit, qualifications and other requirements may be relaxed by the Controlling Authority as per rules.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with self-attested copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualification, Caste and experience certificates and a recent colour passport size photograph Send to the Controller of Administration, NII Post Box No. 10548, JNU Post Office, New Delhi-110067 on or before 13.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 13.01.2017