Last Date: 01 March, 2017
Central Reserve Police Force
The Sector Adm IsG of CRPF as mentioned below will conduct an examination for Recruitment of Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident of their respective states to fill up the vacancies of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) i.e Driver/Fitter/Bugler/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer(Men/Women)/ Safai Karamchari / Barber/ Hair Dresser in Central Reserve Police Force as per the Recruitment Scheme/ Rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Trade wise vacancy of each state as mentioned in para/3 of this advertisement notice is purely tentative and may increase/decrease at any time/stage of recruitment process due to administrative reasons. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination, Trade Test and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
1.Post Name: Constables (Technical & Tradesmen)
No. of Vacancy: 2945 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2000/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th / matriculation examination or its equivalent from a Board recognized by the Central or State Govt.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION:sarkari naukri
- The written examination Question papers will be set bilingually in Hindi and English and candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English. Language option code i.e. Hindi or English, opted by the candidate, should be mentioned correctly at appropriate place in OMR answer sheet otherwise OMR answer sheet will not be evaluated. Candidates are also advised to answer in Hindi/English but they cannot answer part in Hindi & part in English or vice-versa.
- Answers to the questions will have to be given on OMR Sheet only.
- Candidates should write their Roll Number on both i.e. Question Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet.
- All questions will be compulsory and carry equal marks.
- Each Question Booklet has a Series No. and Series code. The candidates should enter the Series Number & Series code of Question Booklet given to them correctly in OMR Answer Sheet and similarly OMR Answer Sheet Number and Code be mentioned in Question booklet.
- The OMR answer sheets not bearing candidates Name, Roll number, Language option code, Category, Question booklet series Number, Series Code, Signature, Left Thumb Impression etc at appropriate columns/boxes earmarked for this purpose, fully and correctly, will not be evaluated and “Zero” marks will be awarded to them. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the department. Each question is followed by four answer choices. Out of these, candidate has to select the correct answer for each question and mark correct answer by darkening only one of the choice.
- If more than one oval are darkened, the answer will not be evaluated at all.
- Candidate should think and decide clearly before making darkening marks to fill the oval completely.
- The OMR Answer Sheet shall be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall, failing which, the applicant will be liable for disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. As already mentioned at Para-1(i) above, the facility of submitting online applications is available on website www.crpfindia.com. Procedure for online submission of application is also available in said website. However same incorporated in Annexure-I. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
i) Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com)
ii) CLOSING DATE/LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 01/03/2017.
iii) The online applications should reach by (01/03/2017) i.e closing date for submission through online mode only.
iv) To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com) & www.crpf.nic.in with the link Recruitment & further CT(Tech & Trades) ” Apply”
v) Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 01.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of SBI Challan: 20.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification