Last Date: 01 April, 2017
WAPCOS intends to fill up the following posts urgently for Project work i.e. “Construction of Substructure, Superstructure and River Training/Protection Works for Rail cum Road Bridge over River Ganga between Ghazipur & Tarighat in connection with construction of New BG line from Mau to Tarighat in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India” for a period of four years assignment. The requisite qualification, experience prescribed for the posts are as under:
WAPCOS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Supervisor
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
2.Post Name: Computer Operator cum Stenographer
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
3.Post Name: Office Attendant
No of Vacancy: 02 Post
4.Post Name: Chairman
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
5.Post Name: Quality Control Supervisor
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
- Those who are working in Govt. departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- The posts are purely on temporary basis for its Project requirements.
- Number of posts may vary as per requirement of projects of the company. Relevant experience will be given due weightage.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written/skill test/interview.
- Age will be considered as per suitability of candidature and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government rules.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- Before submission of application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience and Proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
- The candidates engaged to the post are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company. Applicant should have valid Indian Passport and will be required at the time of joining.
How to Apply WAPCOS Vacancy: Interested candidates may send their CV in the prescribed proforma along with copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates send to the Deputy Manager (Pers.) WAPCOS Limited Plot No.—76 C, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana—122015 on or before 01.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 01.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification