Last Date: 20 April, 2017
Indian Navy invites application from unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Education Branch & Permanent Commission (PC) Officer in Logistics Cadres of Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Apply Online before 20 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Education Branch & Permanent Commission (PC) in Logistics Cadres
No. of Vacancies: 28 Posts (Education -14 Posts & Logistics — 14 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- For Education Branch: Candidates should have M.Sc. in Physics/Maths/ Chemistry OR M.A in English/History.
- For Logistics Cadres: BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management or MCA/ M.Sc (IT).
Note:government doctor jobs
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible to undergo training. Any candidate found married or who marries while undergoing training will be discharged. He/ She shall be liable to refund full pay and allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
- The Officers shall be on probation for a period of two years or till he/she successfully completes his/her initial training, whichever is later. The probation period will start from the date of reporting or commencement of training at Indian Naval Academy, whichever is later. During the probationary period, their services are liable to be terminated on Professional/Medical/Disciplinary grounds without any monetary benefits.
- If an officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training, or resigns during the probationary period, he/she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part and all money received by him/her as pay and allowances from the Government together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate in force for Government loans at that time.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in The candidates are to apply online from 01 Apr 17 to 20 Apr 17.
2.Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents preferably in original [Mark sheets of all semesters, Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificate), Mark sheet of 12th standard, CGPA Conversion formula for BE/B Tech] and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FIIT format, respectively for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification