Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/01/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS Jodhpur invites application for the post of 27 Senior Resident. Walk-in-Interview 20 & 21 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIMS Jodhpur Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 27 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: MD/DNB /MS in relevant discipline.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Tenure:Â The appointment for a period of 11 months or upto next regular Interview, whichever is earlier.
This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute
OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- Remuneration: The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended
from time to time.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full
or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any
candidate for selection.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable
to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/ she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with original documents & self attested copy of relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: At Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 20 & 21.04.2017 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification