Last Date:23 Sep,2019
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
WBHRB) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 27 contractual posts of Lecturer in the West Bengal Homoeopath ic Education Service.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 23-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post — Lecturer
No of post — 27
Pay Scale — Rs 15600 – 42000 + GP 5400
Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in the West Bengal Homoeopathic
Education Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
- Only online registration & submission of Application shall be allowed on the website ( www.wbhrb.in ) between 16.09.2019 to 23.09.2019 (before 8 PM).
- A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short‐ listing, hold a preliminary examination.
- Not more than 40 years as on the Last Date of receipt of Application for the Post. Age is relaxable by 5 years maximum for exceptionally qualified persons with prior approval of the University concerned: Provided that the Upper Age may be relaxable for the candidates belonging to the categories of Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and other Backward Classes as per Government order for the time being in force.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210 (Rupees TWO hundred & TEN) only through Banks participating in the GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051‐00‐104‐002‐16’.
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
- No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date), who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B)
- No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor shall it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format, as available ,in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates‐ his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if
appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post shall be available,time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB Website ( www.wbhrb.in ) time to time for any update/ information.
- The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.
- With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff belonging to various categories at different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”.
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form