Advt. No.: P&A/2(230)/16-Pt
COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED
Cochin Shipyard Limited, a premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India invites applications from applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for appointment of Fireman & Safety Assistants on contract basis.
1.Name of the post- Fireman
No of post- 12
Pay Scale- Rs.14000/- (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Safety Assistant
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs.14500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:government doctor jobs
For Fireman: Pass in SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute OR (b) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
For Safety Assistant: Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Only those applicants who meet the required qualifications and post qualification experience need apply and attend the Practical test.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the Practical test tentatively scheduled during August 2016 at Cochin Shipyard Ltd., Kochi. Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates will not be allowed to attend the Practical test.
- Applicants short-listed for the Practical test should bring Call letter for Practical test, any photo-identity proof (in original) like PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/Voters Card etc, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and self-attested copies of certificates, for verification at the time of Practical test and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected. For attending the Practical test, tight fitting cotton working dress and safety shoes are required.
- Call letter for Practical test will not be sent to the short-listed applicants by post. Schedule for Practical test will be published on CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Date of Practical test will be intimated only through SMS/e-mail/CSL website to short-listed applicants. Call letter with Roll No. will be sent to short-listed applicants by e-mail and informed throughÂ SMS.
- The applicants should ensure that they enter a valid e-mail ID and Contact No. (Mobile, Landline/Alternate Mobile No.) in the Application format (Annexure-1), as all correspondence from CSL will be through that e-mail ID/Contact Number only.
- Shipyard reserves the right to relax the requirement of age and experience, if sufficient numbers of applicants are not available.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification and experience of the applicants indicated in their application .
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, and the Demand Draft send to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015 on or before 12.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application from: 12.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form