Last Date:15 September,2019
Air India Limited
Air India Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 26 Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer (FSME) Vacancy 2019. Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.airindia.com
Name of the post – Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer (FSME)
No of post – 26
Pay Scale – 25000/- (Per Month)
B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science from a recognized University.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- A candidate can make only one application. Duplicate applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates having CGPA score are advised to convert the same into equivalent percentage and input the same in the online application.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Payment made through Demand Draft for appearing in the written test is not-refundable. Please note that the candidature is purely provisional and does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post.
- Upon screening the applications / document(s), if it is found that a candidate does not possess the laid down qualification / experience / stipulated eligibility criteria, then the candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidate on the matter.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written test and are called for the Personal Interview should bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, community, etc. along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for Personal Interview.
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not
be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail / bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt / ticket, as per rules for appearing in WRITTEN TEST ONLY. For this purpose, the candidate will
be required to submit an application (which will be provided at the Test Center) by attaching original ticket of journey and copy of community certificate. After due scrutiny of the same, payment will be advised directly to the bank account of the candidate. No reimbursement will be made for appearing for Personnel Interview.
- For Candidates belonging to EWS category, the category certificate as prescribed by Central Government should be submitted. However, their selection will be subject to the outcome of the litigations presently pending with various courts in the country.
- Candidates currently employed with any of the subsidiaries of Air India Ltd are not eligible to apply unless they have tendered their resignation and obtained Release certificate from the subsidiary. Similarly, candidates employed with Govt / Semi-Govt / Quasi Govt / PSUs are required to furnish No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of appearing
for the Personal interview.
- Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad/ Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd fleet as decided by the Management from time to time. Period of training will be around one year. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during the training period.
- On successful completion of the training,Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable for another 5 years, subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement. Air India reserves the right to post the candidate at any of its location during the period of contract.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Bank Guarantee from a Nationalised Bank in favour of Air India Ltd towards Training Cost, for a period of 6 years starting from the date of commencement of training and submit the same at the time of reporting for the training. The Bank Guarantee will be invoked by the Company if in case of breach of any clause(s) of the contract by the candidate during the contract period. Cost of training will be decided by the Company.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company
- Candidates who qualify in the selection process (Written test / Personal Interview) and offered appointment will be required to undergo pre-employment medical examination as directed by Medical Department of Air India Ltd, at their own expense.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet. In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form