Advt. No. 81/2016
Shakti Sadan, SJVN Limited Corporate Office Complex,
Shanan, Shimla 171006 (H.P.)
SJVN LIMITED, A Category-I Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is emerging as a multi-unit 5000 MW company. Beginning with a single project (India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in H.P.) the company is presently implementing Hydroelectric Projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Arunachal Pradesh in India besides neighboring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan. The present installed capacity of SJVN is 1959.6 MW (comprising of 1912 MW Hydro + 47.6 MW Wind Power). SJVN has expanded its horizons and envisions developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and nonconventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission.
The Company invites applications from eligible candidates having domicile of HP for following posts:
1.Post Name: Steno-Typist (Trainee)
No. of Vacancy: 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from recognized University with Certificate/Diploma in Stenography from recognized Institute. The candidate should have Shorthand/ Typing Speed of 80/40 wpm in English and 70/30 wpm in Hindi.karnataka government jobs
- The candidates should not be above the prescribed upper age limit as on the closing date of advertisement.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/ Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Persons working under Central/State Governments. / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures after applying online.
- Incomplete applications/ non-submitted applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No Â orrespondence regarding the candidature would be entertained.
- First preference would be given to candidates belonging to Project Affected Families of the various projects of SJVN in Himachal Pradesh.
- Only those candidates who are domiciled in the State of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply against this advertisement.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of the written test / trade test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issuance of admission certificate/ call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of typing test / before issuance of offer only.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated without prejudice to legal action.
- The decision of the SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Written test / Trade Test shall be final.
How to Apply SJVN Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://sjvn.nic.in form 07.12.2016 to 27.12.2016 & send the printout along with Demand Draft, with registration number written on its backside of Demand Draft, SC/ST/PWD certificates by ordinary post to Advt. No. 81/2016 O/o AGM (Recruitment), SJVN Limited Shakti Sadan, Corporate Office Complex, Shanan, Shimla 171006 (H.P.) on or before 06.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 07.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.12.2016
Last Date For Submission of Printout of Online Application: 06.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification