Last Date:29 May,2019
Advt. No: 17/2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 26 Research Assistant Vacancy 2019. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post — Research Assistant
No of post — 26
Pay Scale — 55500 – 175700/- (Level 21)
M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology, Pathology, Parasitology, Dairy Micro-biology and Animal
Biotechnology) and Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
General Conditions:upsc notifications
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis with persons who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the university examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation. If applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment against the vacancies reserved for PSTMsuch vacancies shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission‟s website at„www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon‟ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- With respect to the post of Research Assistant in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, as per Sections 26 and 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation in appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply.
- The post of Research Assistant in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine has been identified as suitable for differently abled persons with the following disabilities -LV,HI, HH, LD, CP, LC, DF, AC,MuD, SLD, MDas ordered in(G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018). [LV – Low Vision; HI –Hearing Impaired; HH – Hard of Hearing; LD-Loco-motor Disability; CP – Cerebral Palsy; LC – Leprosy Cured; DF – Dwarfism; AC – Acid Attack Victims; MuD–Muscular Dystrophy; SLD –Specific Learning Disability; MD –Multiple Disability]. However, the turns allotted for differently abled persons have not arisen among the turns to be utilized for this recruitment.
- Differently Abled Persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap, the degree of disability and their capability to discharge the duties of this post as instructed in para. 14(b) of the“Instructions to Applicants when called for by the Commission. (Section 20 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for women, if no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal
categories.(Section 26(5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
(Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID,examination centre etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.
- Receives proposals for framing of rules and amendment of rules governing various posts in the Government Departments.
- Views of the Commission in the proposals are obtained and communicated to the Government.
- Incorporates any deviations in the Annual Report.
- Suggests modification in the rules to respective Government Departments.
- Watch for the due date in reporting of estimate of vacancies by the respective Government Departments / Head of Departments in various posts as per recruitment programme.
- For the reported vacancies, notifications are prepared with reference to the rules governing the post(s).
- If there is any deficiency, the Government / Unit Officers are asked for clarification.
- Issues the notification / advertisement for direct recruitment on approval by the Commission.
- Carries out amendment to the programme G.O. and revision of scheme of examinations and Medical G.O.
- Formulation and revision of syllabus to various recruitment examinations are carried out.
- Conducts equivalence Committee meetings and watches for the issue of Government orders on the recommendations of the Committee.
- Carries out the work of modification to the scheme of selections to various posts, as and when required.
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 30.04.2019 to 29.05.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form