Walk-in-Interview: 28 February to 07 March
National Institute of Open Schooling
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
A-24-25, Institutional Area
Sector 62, NOIDA
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites Applications for the post of 21 Executive Assistant, Executive Officer & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 28 February 07 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIOS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Executive Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Executive Officer
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
- For Executive Assistant: B.C.A./B.Sc. (Computer Science)/B.E. OR B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT).
- For Executive Officer: 1 year Diploma in Videography from a reputed institute Or Graduate from a recognized university with at least 3 years experience in shooting of educational Video/T.V. programmes on H.D CAM or Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates should come for the interview with a copy of bio data, original certificates and testimonials.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All desirous candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview to be held on dates mentioned against the post(s) at 09.00 A.M. on wards with applications giving details of i) Name ii) Date of Birth (age) iii) Address with contact No. iv) Experience vi) Recent Passport Size photograph to be affixed, etc.
supported with attested copies of testimonials etc. in the prescribed Proforma. Candidate should bring the original testimonial also for verification. The registration of the candidates shall be from 9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. on dates mentioned against the post(s). Walk-In-Interview shall be held at
National Institute of Open Schooling, Head Quarters, A-24-25, Sector-62, NOIDA.
How to Apply NIOS Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application, all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and recent passport size colour photograph at the Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 28.02.2018 to 06.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification