Advt. No.: 001/HPCL Biofuels Ltd./ 2017
HPCL Biofuels Limited
HPCL Biofuels Limited invites Application for the post of 256 Management, Non Management & Seasonal Vacancy in various disciplines on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 25 September to 06 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPCL Biofuels Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Vacancies
No of Vacancy: 54 Posts
2.Post Name: Non Management Vacancies
No of Vacancy: 25 Posts
3.Post Name: Seasonal Vacancies
No of Vacancy: 177 Posts
- For Management Vacancies: M.Sc In Microbiology or B.Sc with DIFAT or B.Sc in Agriculture or M.Sc in Agriculture or BE in either Mech/Elec/Chem Engg. With NSI/VSI with relevant experience.
- For Non Management Vacancies: SSC or equivalent with 1st Class Boiler Attendant certification or ITI — Fitter or SSC or equivalent with ITI(Fitter/Electrician) or Matric or Dip./Dig. Pharmacy with relevant experience.
- For Seasonal Vacancies: Matric or Matric + SBCC Mandatory or B.Sc (Chemistry) or Intermediate with ITI Mechanical or Electrical with relevant experience.
General Information and Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University / Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by Autonomous Institution should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be September 1st, 2017.
- Minimum Age – 18 years on September 1st, 2017. Maximum Age — For Management — 57 Years, Non-Management & Seasonal —55 Years.
- All experience should be in relevant field.
- For all the above vacancies, CTC will be negotiable. CTC includes Leave entitlement, monetary value and other perquisites and statutory contribution / payments, if any. Once CTC is negotiated, all perquisites, direct and indirect benefits, proportionate value of all facilities, welfare item, notional rent of housing accommodation, statutory payment etc. will all be included within CTC.
How to Apply HPCL Biofuels Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and attested documents of education qualification and Original at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: HPCL Biofuels Limited, House No-271, Road No-3E, New Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar-800013
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 25.09.2017 to 06.10.2017 at 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
click above to download
the employment notification