Advt. No.: Admn./2(167)/2016-17/Advt. No.18
Security Printing an d Minting Corporation of India Limited
Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad-461005 (M.P.)
(A Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd.)
Wholly owned by Government of India
The Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad (M.P.), is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and
Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise
Company, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956
with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, nonjudicial
stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of
Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at Jawahar Vyapar Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi
110001. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency/Security Printing
Presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad besides a high quality Paper manufacturing Mill at Hoshangabad.
Post Name- Supervisor
No of Vacancy- 19 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.12300-25400/-
2.Post Name- Junior Technician
No of Vacancy- 06 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay- Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification:public sector recruitment
- For Supervisor: 1st class diploma in relevant Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Junior Technician: 10th pass with Full time 02 years ITI Certificate in Fitter/ Turner/ Mechanical Trade issued by Institute recognised by Government.
- The Online examination will be held tentatively in November/December 2016. The exact date, session,Â reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter. The Online examination will beÂ conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants will have to take theÂ examination on the date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost. However, for SC/STÂ candidates, Travelling Allowance only Second class ordinary fare (to & fro) shall be reimbursed as perÂ Rules on production of journey details including Railway/Bus Tickets by the shortest route. The distanceÂ should not be less than 30 Kms. The SC/ST candidates are required to fill their bank details (BankÂ Account No., IFSC Code & Branch Name) for the payment at the time of applying for the above posts.Â The applicants are requested to keep checking the Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad websiteÂ www.spmhoshangabad.spmcil.com for any change in the examination date.
- The online test will be conducted at Delhi-NCR, Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Â Thane), Pune, Bhopal, Indore & Ujjain. The online test will be in bilingual form (In Hindi and English).
- Online application can be submitted by a candidate only once and against only one of the posts, whichÂ means that candidate can apply one post only. Hence, you are advised to apply for the post mostÂ suitable to your Qualification, Experience, etc.
How to Apply SPMCIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://spmhoshangabad.spmcil.com from 26.08.2016 to 26.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 26.08.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 26.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form