Central Institute of Psychiatry(CIP)
CIP aka Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi invites applications for the post of 25 Senior Resident & Junior Resident. Walk-in-Interview 30 June 2018. CIP Ranchi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cipranchi.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Senior Resident & Junior Resident
No of post- 25
Pay Scale- 67700/- Level- 11 & 56100/- Level- 10
Senior Resident:- A recognized Medical qualification (MBBS) and Postgraduate degree or diploma in concerned speciality.
Junior Resident:- A recognized Medical qualification (MBBS)
NOTE:tamilnadu govt employment
- The above age limit is relaxable upto 35 year in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husband, who are not married. It is further relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. 10 years for Persons with disabilities, 15 years for SC/ST Persons with disabilities and 13 years for OBC Persons with disabilities. In case of Armed Forces candidates the age relaxation will be given as per rule.
- Photostat copies of certificate of educational qualification, experience, registration etc. must be attached with the application.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all the application without assigning any reason.
- 33 year in case of Post-graduate and 35 years in case of Post-doctoral degree holder.
- The walk-in-interview shall be held at the Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi-834006, Jharkhand.
- The number of Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts may vary.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be paid for the interview.
Date of Interview:30-06-2018 at 11.00 AM.
Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with original and attested photocopy of the relevant documents with recent photograph at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification