Advt No : HR/02/621
KIOCL Limited aka Kudremukh Iron Ore Company invites application for the post of 25 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2018. KIOCL Limited Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.kioclltd.in
Name of the post – Graduate Engineer Trainee
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – 16400 – 40500/-
Engineering Degree in the relevant Discipline from a recognized University. Passed out during 2016-17 & 2017-18.
General Conditions:govt jobs
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfill eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to apply against posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer) category.
- Note: OBC candidates: Candidates belonging to those communities which are recognized as „Other backward class‟ by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in posts under Government of India as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/ 22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and as amended from time to time.
- Non-Creamy Layer: The gross annual income of parents of the candidates should not be more than Rs.8.0 lakhs per annum in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013-Estt[Res], dated 13.09.2017.
- The Management reserves right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized/reputed Indian University recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates appearing for interview will be paid to & fro rail / road fare by shortest route limited to II class rail fare on production of tickets/receipts.
- Only on-line applications are accepted.
- The selected candidates are required to execute a Bond along with a surety to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training in the form and manner prescribed by the company.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one year. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed in the E0 level (In the Pay scale of Rs.16400-40500/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.16400/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company‟s rules. On successful completion of 12 months training, they will be on probation for 12 months in the same scale. After successful completion of the probation, they will be confirmed and placed in the pay scale of Rs.20600-46500/- (E1) or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time.
- The above posts carries Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Perks (Maximum of 47% of basic pay), and benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Group Insurance Scheme, Group Personal Accident Scheme, Medical benefits etc., as per Company‟s rules and as amended from time to time. [Pay Revision is due w.e.f 01.01.2017.
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 10.12.2018 to 04.01.2019. Candidate should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- Candidate needs to enter GATE score secured in 2018 GATE exam. Candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id and date of birth. Candidate needs to enclose GATE score sheet while sending downloaded application.
- Candidates appeared in different GATE paper (other than that of their Qualifying Engineering Discipline) will not be considered for further selection procedure. For Example: If a candidate possesses a BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and passed in Electrical Engineering paper in GATE 2018, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature. In case candidate is called for interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in on-line application form.
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled on-line application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach Deputy General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034 on or before 10.01.2019 by post. Candidate should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on envelop while sending the hard copy of application.No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online.
- The application must reach the address as mentioned above along with self-attested copy of all the documents in support of their age, qualification etc. on or before 10.01.2019 after closing date of submission of online application.
- It may be noted that a candidate’s application in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite selfattested photocopies of the relevant documents are not received on or before 10.01.2019.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:10-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:04-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply online through the KIOCL Limited‘s website https://www.kioclltd.in/ from 10.12.2018 to 04.01.2019 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents & DD to Deputy General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034 on or before 10.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form