AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, fulfilling the requirements as on 1st August, 2016, to fill up the posts of ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) Contract basis at the stations mentioned below and to maintain a waitlist for future requirements.
1.Post Name: Assistant Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15180/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a government recognized university an any discipline and Diploma in Computer Application or certificate course from a recognized university or B.Sc/B.Com/BE/B.Tech having computer application course minimum one year duration.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:govt jobs
- The selected candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post.
- The selected candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- The selected candidates will be given familiarization training programme about the company and job functions, after induction.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for skill test/interviewÂ residing beyond 30 kms from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route only once as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribedÂ date will be rejected.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 01/08/2016Â and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy:
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevantÂ documents Send to The General Manager (Engineering), Air India Engineering Services Limited, MRO Complex, Near RGIA Gate No-3, Shamshad, Hyderabad-500409 on or Before 31.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 31.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification