Advt No. : MD/MK/Rec./2018/1595
Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited(MPCZ)
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPCZ) invites application for the post of 25 Assistant Engineer (Distribution) on regular basis. Apply Online before 02 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Assistant Engineer (Distribution)
No of post- 25
Pay Scale- 56100/- Level-12
Full time B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics from AICTE approved University/Institute.
How to apply:faculty opening
- Applications shall be received through MP Online (WM)
only. Link to the website of MP Online will also be provided on the website of the Company(s]
- The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:
- High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of IZm/Diploma.
- Mark sheet of full time B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electrical 8:Electronics) ï¬nal] last semester/ year.
- Qualiï¬ed and valid GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream [valid up to last date of submission of application].
- Caste certiï¬cate (Permanent), [in case of reserve category candidates)issued by Sub Divisional Ofï¬cer (Revenue) of MP. as per GoMP. GAD[Reservation Cell) circular No. F 7–2/92/31Tï¬‚’fï¬ dated 01.08.1996 and subsequent amendments issued thereof (if any).
- MP Domicile certiï¬cate along with Caste certiï¬cate, [as the case maybe] in case of candidates seeking age relaxation, as mentioned in Para2 above.
- The Candidate of OBC category has to submit income certiï¬cate of lasti three years income of their parents issued by Tehsildar in the current ï¬nancial year.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- The Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector organizations, satisfying the eligibility criterion, education and age. shall have to produce NOC at the time of document verification.
- The Candidates, who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after ï¬rst child.
- The Candidate must possess sound health and he/she is required to produce medicai ï¬tness certiï¬cate issued from District Medical Board before joining.
- The candidate who married before the minimum age ï¬xed for marriage are not eligible to apply as per GoMP, Gazette notiï¬cation dated 10.03.2000.
- Provisions of GAD order No.3-17-96-3-l Bhopal dated 25.10.96, shall also be
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:03-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 03.05.2018 to 02.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form