Advt No : Rectt / R-46/DR/2014
West Bengal Postal Circle
West Bengal Postal Circle invites application for the post of 242 MTS Vacancy 2018. WB Postal Circle Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.westbengalpost.gov.in
Name of the post — MTS
No of post — 242
Pay Scale — Rs. 18,000 — 29,700/-
(1) Class 10th standard pass.
(2) Knowledge of local language of the West Bengal/Andaman & Nicobar/Sikkim State.
General Information:bank jobs
- The Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 reserves the right either to cancel the recruitment fully or partially, if any irregularity in Conduct of Examination / Selection is noticed. Decision of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment test would be final and binding on all the Applicants / candidates. The vacancies notified are likely to vary / change.
- REGISTRATION by an Applicant is invalid unless or otherwise fee as prescribed is not paid.Only after scrutiny of his / her application, his / her educational qualification and other eligibility conditions, his / her eligibility as an eligible candidate shall be decided as per the requirement notified in the notification advertised. If candidate is found ineligible at a later date of the selection process his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and Fee paid shall not be refunded. Mere Registration of on-line application OR Appearing OR Qualifying in the test does not confer any right for selection / appointment.
- Applicant must visit the web site on regular basis till the end of recruitment process, so that he/she should get last minute updates, if any, in schedule of examination/eligibility status / venue status / Admit Card Status/ Other information related to the recruitment process.
- Allocation of the successful candidates: – A common merit list for each Postal/RMS Division/Unit shall be prepared. For the said purpose, the candidates shall indicate only the name of one Division (Postal / RMS)/ Unit in the online application. Thereafter, the candidates will be allotted to the Postal/RMS Division / Unit as per their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy. Such candidates who are not able to get the allocation in the Division / Unit applied for because of his/her performance; such candidates will not be allocated to the Postal/RMs Division/ Unit due to non availability of vacancies. The candidates are given to understand that in the event of his / her not getting the post in the Postal/RMS Division / Unit applied for by him / her,he / she will not be eligible for appointment in any other Postal/RMS Division / Unit. The candidates who do not indicate the name of Postal/RMS Division / Unit applied for, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:05-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:04-10-2018 11:59 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at West Bengal Postal Circle’s website (http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in/) from 05 Sep 2018 to 04 Oct 2018 11:59 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form