Advertisement No. 2/2018/Bio-incubator & ATPC
Regional Centre for Biotechnology(RCB)
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 24 contractual posts of Senior Technical Officer and Various.
Name of the post — Senior Technical Officer,Assistant and Various
No of post — 24
Pay Scale — Rs 75000,Rs 40000 – 50000,Rs 150000,Rs 100000,Rs 60000,Rs 40000
Post graduate degree in Life Science/MBA/Graduate degree/PhD/B.Tech.
General Conditions:employment news
- The age limit, qualifications, experience and other requirements can be relaxed at the discretion of the Controlling Authority, in case of candidate otherwise well qualified for the specific position.
- The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended based on a satisfactory performance evaluation. The position is presently under project mode and will be coterminus with the project.
- The experience requirement specified shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-attested copies of all the testimonials in support of their qualifications & experience failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected outright. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board /
University and the original certificates should be produced at the time of interview, if shortlisted.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking and willing to work on deputation should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per the GOI rules on production of the railway tickets.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received for the post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening test for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
Online Application forms will be received by:08-10-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 08-10-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form