Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 24 posts of Officer, Manager and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Officer, Manager and Various
No of post – 24
Pay Scale – Rs 120000 – 280000,Rs 70000 – 200000,Rs 90000 – 240000
ME/M.Tech / PhD .
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 18/11/2019.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from
the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Only Online Applications will be accepted.
- Queries can be emailed at email@example.com keeping the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for Computer Based Test, Interview Call Letters etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website.
- Internal Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary. Candidates are requested to visit our website with respect to full details on the role, shortlisting, selection process and syllabus pertaining to this recruitment drive.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or contact number.
- All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent
to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
- HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination / Personal Interview centre depending on the response in that area/ centre.
- The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
- The Computer Based Test for Grade A positions will be conducted on the same day. Since the Computer Based test for all the above positions is to be conducted on the same day, the candidates should apply for one position only.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id/mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate,the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper channel. They must produce No
Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
- All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 25% market-share in India among public-sector companies (PSUs) and a strong marketing infrastructure. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, also second promoter of the company (first promotor is The President of India) , owns 51.11% shares in HPCL and others are distributed amongst financial institutes, public and other investors. The company is ranked 367th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. HPCL got removed from NIFTY 50 INDEX in March 2019 Recently on 24 October 2019 the company has conferred with Maharatna status.
- HPCL was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso (Acquisition of Undertakings in India) Act 1974. Caltex Oil Refining (India) Ltd. (CORIL) was taken over by the Government of India in 1976 and merged with HPCL in 1978 by the CORIL-HPCL Amalgamation Order, 1978. Kosan Gas Company was merged with HPCL in 1979 by the Kosangas Company Acquisition Act, 1979.
- In 2003, following a petition by the Centre for Public Interest Litigation (CPIL), the Supreme Court of India restrained the Central government from privatising Hindustan Petroleum and Bharat Petroleum without the approval of Parliament. As counsel for the CPIL, Rajinder Sachar and Prashant Bhushan said that the only way to disinvest in the companies would be to repeal or amend the Acts by which they were nationalised in the 1970s. As a result, the government would need a majority in both houses to push through any privatisation.
- HPCL has been steadily growing over the years. The refining capacity increased from 5.5 million metric tonnes (MMT) in 1984/85 to 14.80 million metric tonnes as of March 2013. On the financial front, the net income from sales/operations grew from ₹2687 crores in 1984–1985 to 2,06,529 crores in financial year 2012–2013. During FY 2013-14, its net profit was 1740 crores.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form