Advt. No. WR-I/01/Railways/2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID has been assigned Railways Electrification Works in the section of Pune—Miraj-Kolhapur (CR) for which we are planning to engage manpower on short term contract basis. The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of extended period or completion
of project, whichever is earlier.
The contractual period may be further extended depending on the project requirement as well as performance of the
individual. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any
relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Field Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts (Electrical- 08, Electronics- 02 , Civil-02)
Grade Pay: Rs.30000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Field Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts (Electrical- 08, Electronics- 02, Civil-02 )
Grade Pay: Rs.23000/- (Per month)
- For Field Engineer: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- For Field Supervisor: Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% mark.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/ she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) fully before applying. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
- The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 24 months or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Selected personnel shall be deployed in cities/towns/villages near the Pune—Miraj-Kolhapur (CR) section of railways.
- The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWERGRID.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 14.06.2017 to 24.06.2017 till 23.59 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 24.06.2017
Last Date for Payment of fee: 24.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form