High Court of Chhattisgarh
High Court of Chhattisgarh invites application for the post of 225 Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 02 December 2018. High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Name of the post — Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Various
No of post — 225
Pay Scale — 38100 — 120400/- Level-9
General Conditions:government jobs
- The applicant should be Citizen of India.
- He/She has attained minimum age of 21 years and has not attained maximum age of 30 years as on 01.01.2018. “(Upper age limit will be 40 years for bonaï¬‚de resident of Chhattisgarh only)”-The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 5 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other
Backward Classes of Chhattisgarh State.- The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 10 years for
“the women candidates, only who are local residents of the State of Chhattisgarh.“Provided that after availing/ granting any or all the relaxations mentioned above, the maximum age should not be more than 45 years”.
- Candidates of Chhattisgarh claiming reserved category [SC/ST/OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)] shall submit their permanent Caste Certiï¬cate issued by Competent Authority only, at the time of document veriï¬cation othenNise they
will be treated under Unreserved Category.
- Reserved candidates [SC/ST/OBC(NON CREAMY LAYER)] are required to submit an afï¬davit as per proforma prescribed by the State Government in Circular dated 29.06.2013, at the time of their joining or otherwise their
appointment shall be cancelled.
- He/She should possess good character and is of sound mind and body and free from any bodily or mental defect which renders him/her unï¬t for such appointment.
- He/She has not more than one living spouse.
- He/She has not been dismissed or removed from service by any High Court, Government or Statutory or Local Authority.
- He/She has not been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has not been permanently debarred or disqualiï¬ed by any High Court/Union/State Public Service Commission or any Services Selection Board or Staff Selection Commission.
- He/she must possess the requisite qualiï¬cation and experience desired for the said advertised posts on or before the last date of online application.
- The persons already in service must produce NOC of their employer, at the time of document veriï¬cation othenlvise, their candidature shall be rejected.
- There shall be written test and skill test for all the advertised posts. There shall also be an Interview for the posts of Assistant Registrar (IT), Computer Programmer, Hardware Engineer, Software Engineer, Assistant Programmer,
Translaton Assistant Librarian & library Assistant. -As per merit in written test 01 :10 candidates in each category will be called for skill test. Further where there is an Interview after skill test merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by them in written exam & skill test and according to merit 01:03 candidates will be called for Interview in each category. Alter Interview ï¬nal merit list will be prepared on basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written test, skill test and Interview (in case of Translator; due weightage will be given to Law Graduate. Such candidates will be given 05 additional marks while accessing/preparing ï¬nal merit list) according to which select list will be prepared in each category. Where there is no Interview, alter skill test ï¬nal merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written exam and skill test and according to merit list, final select list will be prepared in each category.
- The candidate who will secure less than minimum qualifying marks prescribed for Skill Test (i.e., less than 50% in case of UR and less than 40% in case of SC, ST & OBC (NON CREAMY LAYER) category), shall be declared disqualiï¬ed and they will not be called for Interview/ will not be considered for ï¬nal merit list.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks, in such case, merit will be determined according to their age and candidate who is senior in age will be
- ranked over and above the other(s) and if their age is also same, in such case, the candidate who obtained higher marks in the written examination will be placed over the other(s). If the mark in the written examination is also
same, candidate who secured higher marks in the ï¬rst graduation will be placed over the other(s).
- The document of the candidate will be veriï¬ed by the High Court at the time of skill test/interview as the case may be and if the documents are not found as per eligibility criteria their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any
time during veriï¬cation of the documents or if be selected and appointed and it is found that he does not possesses the requisite qualiï¬cation/experienoe desired for the post, his selection/appointment will be liable to be cancelled.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:13-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:02-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://highcourt.cg.gov.in OR http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in form 13.11.2018 to 02.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form