ADVT. NO. 04/2016
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
KRISHI ANUSANDHAN BHAWAN-I, PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invites application for the post of 22 Senior Scientists in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research Institutes. Apply before 09 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Senior Scientists
No of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.9000/-
Educational Qualification: A Doctoral degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences including relevant basic sciences.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Revised Applications Form (as available in MS-WORD/pdf format on the ICAR/ASRB websites), and other relevant documents/details can be downloaded from websites— http:/www.icar.org.in and http:/www.asrb.org.in. The same can also be provided to the candidate on his/her request to the Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi—110012.
- For each post, separate application form, separate fee, separate ‘No Objection Certificate’ and separate ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ are required to be sent to ASRB.
- No two applications should be tied together.
- Application fee is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft only. The applicant/candidate should, on the back of the Crossed Demand Draft, indicate his / her name, address, name of the post, advertisement number and item number. It may be noted that no other means of payment of the application fee is acceptable, i.e. the application fee paid by way of Indian Postal Orders/Money Orders etc. will not be accepted. The date of the Demand Draft (DD) should not be prior to the date of the issue of the advertisement in the newspapers. Further, the DD should be valid for a period of three months and the same valid for less than three months will not be accepted.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The applicants/candidates who qualify on screening of applications as per Revised Score Card System (currently available on ICAR/ASRB websites) adopted by the ASRB for assessing relative merit of candidates on the basis of educational qualifications, experience, research work, publications, awards etc. will only be called for interview. As such, the candidates are advised to fill Part B of the application form carefully and each and every column of application should be filled up accurately because marks will be awarded on the basis of information supplied by them in each column. For filling up of entries relating to publications/other publications, applicants/candidates may also refer to NAAS Rating of Scientific Journals effective from 01.01.2016.
How to Apply ASRB Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send by hand or by post or by courier to the Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi—110012 on or before 09.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 09.01.2017