Last Date:21 July,2019
Advt. No. : HR/SUP: 01/2019
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
GRSE aka Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited invites Application for the post of 21 Supervisor. Apply Online before 21 July 2019. GRSE Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.grse.nic.in
Name of the post – Supervisor
No of post – 21
Pay Scale – 23800 – 83300/-
General Information:government doctor jobs
- In addition to Basic Pay, Industrial DA, HRA, other perks @35% of Basic Pay, CPF, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay (PRP) etc. are admissible as per the Company’s Rules.
- Written Test will tentatively be held in the month of August / September 2019.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 having minimum 40% or more disabilities in the category as the case may be.SC, ST, EWS & OBC (NCL)
- candidates are required to produce a caste / class certificate only in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- While applying for the post, the applicants must ensure that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after appointment that he or she has furnished incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and appointment liable to be terminated forthwith.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the no. of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the On-line application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active at least for one year as any important information to them may be provided by GRSE through e-mail and also published in the web site.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available only in the website and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- Candidates short listed based on the performance in written Test will be are required to produce all original certificates pertaining to Caste / Class, PWBD certificate,Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate, if any,(detailed certificate from the employer clearly mentioning the joining date, designation, assigned jobs / tasks being undertaken, relieving date etc.) for document verification in support of eligibility etc. along with one set of self-attested photo copies certificates/testimonials. In the absence of original certificate / testimonials, the candidate will not be entertained and no reimbursement of Travelling Allowance will be made. On satisfactory verification of certificates/testimonials the candidates will be allowed for Pre-employment Medical Examination and candidates are required to bring with them the medical/investigation reports in original along with the prescribed proforma duly filled in.
- Candidate will be allowed for appearing in the Written Test presuming that he / she is fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements as advertised in the Employment Notification under reference. In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith.In that event, no reimbursement of travelling expenses incurred for attending the document verification will be made. Hence, candidate must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / Location of the Company
- Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Recruitment Rules.
- Outstation candidates called for practical test / document verification will be paid travelling allowance both ways single II class(sleeper) Railway fare at actual (by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of Written Test, Trade test and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education, experience etc. of the applicants
- Furnishing of false information or concealment / suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata.
- GRSE is a shipbuilding company in India under the administrative control of the MoD, primarily catering to the shipbuilding requirements of the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard. GRSE derives a significant majority of its revenue from its shipbuilding division, which has contributed 94.14%, 90.13%, 92.19% and 94.76% to GRSE’s gross revenue in fiscals 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 respectively. In addition to its ship and warship building capabilities, GRSE is also engaged in engine production and other engineering activities. The engineering division manufactures deck machinery items, pre-fabricated portable steel bridges and marine pumps.
- In 1934, GRSE was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and was later acquired by the Government of India from Macneill & Barry Limited on May 19, 1960. Shortly after becoming a CPSE in 1960, GRSE built India’s first indigenous warship–the INS Ajay, in the year 1961.
- Over the years, GRSE has developed capabilities for in-house design and shipbuilding and has made considerable contributions to the indigenous warship construction programme of our country. The shipbuilding product line extends its span from technologically sophisticated Frigates and Corvettes to Fast Patrol Vessels. In last five decades, GRSE has built and delivered ships ranging from small to large and advanced vessels, including frigates, anti-submarine warfare corvettes, missile corvettes, landing ship tanks, landing craft utilities, survey vessels, fleet replenishment tankers, fast patrol vessels, offshore patrol vessels, inshore patrol vessels, WJ-FAC, hover crafts and fast interceptor boats for the Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard, MHA and governments of other countries. GRSE has built and supplied more than 750 vessels to carry men and material for the surveillance of the coast line. Over the years, the company has responded to the varied shipbuilding requirements of the Indian Defence Services and has evolved from building simpler vessels to building larger and technically advanced warships.
- Presently, GRSE has 3 separate facilities for shipbuilding, all of which are located in close vicinity of each other in Kolkata, India. The ships are built at the Main Works Unit and the Rajabagan Dockyard. The third facility, the FOJ Unit is primarily used for fitting out and repair of ships. The Rajabagan Dockyard was acquired from Central Inland Water Transport Corporation Limited in the year 2006. The DEP Unit is engaged in the testing and overhauling of marine propulsion engines and assembly of semi-knocked down units of diesel engines, while the Engineering segment is engaged in the manufacturing and fabrication of portable steel bridges, deck machineries for ships and marine pumps.
- GRSE continues to associate with several technology firms in the industry like MTU and other international/ domestic organizations for its different business segments such as diesel engines and deck machinery, which has added to its credibility in the international market.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form