Advertisement No. HRD/R&P/3/2016
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED CAUVERY ASSET: HR/ER
NERAVY COMPLEX, KARAIKAL – 609604
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION OF MEDICAL OFFICERS ON CONTRACT BASIS
Interested Medical professionals are invited for walk-in-interview for selection and engagement as Field medical officer / Medical Officer (Occupational Health) on contract basis in ONGC Dispensary at Karaikal /Drill Sites / Production Installations etc., under ONGC, Cauvery Asset, Karaikal as under.
1.Name of the post- Field Medical officer
No of post- 20
Fixed Remuneration Per month– 260,000/- (Field)
2.Name of the post– Medical Officer (Occupational Health)
No of post- 1
Fixed Remuneration Per month- 55,000/- (office)
Instruction:public sector recruitment
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained and he/she shall not move to any Court/ Authority for seeking regularization based on contract engagement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The qualification for the posts of Medical officer should be from recognized University along with Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression/submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification/rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy: Interested candidates may Appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate, recent passport size photograph, photo ID & Original documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: ONGC Office Complex, Neravy, Karaikal-609604.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 31.05.2016 at 09:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification