Advt No : 02/2018
National Institute of Technology(NIT)
NIT aka National Institute of Technology, Delhi invites Applications for the post of 21 Faculty. Apply before 08 July 2018. NIT Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nitdelhi.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Faculty
No of post- 21
Pay Scale- Rs. 54,200/-
INFORMATION/INSTRUCTIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidates having Ph. D. Degree in relevant area of specialization or equivalent discipline and having first class in the preceding degrees, may apply in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must send the copy of all relevant documents along with duly filled application form in single pdf file (no image file will be accepted) to the email address mentioned above in Table — A & B on or before 8th July, 2018.
- Candidates have to bring one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size colour photographs at the time of interview.
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply via e-mail as per Table— A & B.
- Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision in this regard shall be final.
- Reservation will be given as per the Government of India norms.
- Candidates having following will be given preference:- One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework)ranked Institutes/Universities.Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.First Division in all Degrees/Certificates/Diploma.One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
- No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents (according to eligilbity criteria described later in detail) compiled in a single pdf file to Email ID Mentioned in Notification on or before 08 July 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification