Last Date:31 January,2020
Advt. No. : CVPPPL/HR/Rectt/2019/02
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)
Jammu & Kashmir
CVPP aka Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 20 Trainee Engineer. Apply Online before 31 January 2020. CVPP Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cvppindia.com
Name of the post – Trainee Engineer
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – 40000 – 140000/-
Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks.
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Eligible candidates interested in joining CVPPPL as Trainee Engineer (Civil) in 2020 against advertisement no CVPPPL/HR/Rectt/2019/02 are required to appear in GATE-2020. Final year appearing students in the academic session 2019-2020 are not eligible. Only Graduate Engineers in Civil discipline with minimum eligibility qualification attained before 31.12.2019, can apply online at website www.cvpppindia.com.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- As per CVPPPL Promoters Agreement, 49% of employees shall be permanent residents of J&K, subject to their suitability, availability and eligibility.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the SAVE AND NEXT facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the steps as per the mode of payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- If the online transaction has not successfully been completed, then the candidate should make the payment again. If the payment is successful but payment status is other than “Success with transaction ID number” candidates are advised to check whether the balance has been deducted from their account or not. If the amount has not been deducted, then the candidate should login again with their registration number and password and pay the Application Fees online. For any support candidates can e-mail at email@example.com
- Only GATE-2020 score is valid for the recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
- Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters / years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the Institute, University.
- Caste Certificate shall be in-line with the proforma issued by the concerned Govt.
- No representation will be entertained for relaxation of prescribed qualification in any circumstances.
- Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate has to apply online only. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring
the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after selection / joining in the event of any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for at least 01-year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondences shall be sent through e-mail only.
- Candidates are required to submit a Certificate from the Principal, stating that the candidate has passed the course on full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the University / institution from where the Bachelor’s / post-graduate degree at the time of joining.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- CVPPPL reserves the right to cancel / modify / restrict / enlarge / alter recruitment process without issuing any further notice or assigning reason thereof.
- CVPPPL reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies as per the requirement or change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection and appointment etc.
- Any canvassing or bringing influence directly or indirectly, for undue advantage shall lead todisqualification from the process.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Jammu only.
- Appointment of candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements and subject to service and conduct rules of the Company.
- Chenab Valley, known traditionally as the Chandrabhaga Valley, is the river valley of the Chenab River flowing through the Jammu Division of Jammu and Kashmir, India
- CVPPPL is a Joint Venture Company among NHPC (49%), JKSPDC (49%) and PTC India Ltd. (2%), formed at the initiative of Government of J&K and Government of India to harness the vast hydro potential of river Chenab. The Company has been incorporated on 13.06.2011.
- CVPP has been entrusted with construction of following projects on Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis with aggregate installed capacity of 2714 MW.
- Chenab Valley lies between the middle and outer Himalayan range in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is divided into three districts: Doda, Ramban, and Kishtwar and 1 sub-division of Reasi are also believed to be a part of this sub-region. The valley touches the Anantnag district of Kashmir Valley to the north, Kishtwar district to the north-east, the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, and Kathua district to the South, the Udhampur district to the southwest, and Salal Reasi Subdivision to the West, with Doda in its middle.
- Chenab Valley is rich in cultural heritage and ethical values, but also has age-old traditions of secularism and tolerance.The main occupations of the people of the valley are farming and cattle rearing.
- Chenab Valley is home to a variety of ethnic groups. Among the languages spoken in Chenab Valley are the following: Kashmiri, and its dialects Rambani, Pogali, Kishtwari and Seraz m is the most widely spoken language in the region. The other major languages are Gojri, Pahari, Ladakhi, Dogri, Bhadarwahi.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form