Adv. Ref No.: EESL/0320/08
Energy Efficiency Services Limited
A JV of PSUs of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India
In order to develop a viable ESCO industry, Ministry of Power has set up Energy Efficiency Services Limited
(EESL), a Joint Venture of NTPC Limited, PFC, REC and POWERGRID to facilitate implementation of
energy efficiency projects. Within very few years of its inception EESL has made rapid strides in the area of
Demand Side Management. Besides, being a leader in the arena, the company is now becoming a household
name through its energy efficiency initiatives. The company is entering into a new phase of growth through
diversification of its activities.
In order to add impetus on its growth path, Energy Efficiency Services Limited is looking for bright,
committed and energetic professionals with rich experience, at various technical and middle level positions as
1.Post Name: Sr. Manager (Tech.)
No of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.100000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Manager (Tech.)
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology (full time) preferably with MBA and/or certificate of Energy Auditor/Energy Manager from the BEE.
- Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India / abroad depending on exigencies of work.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, signature, Relevant documents (pertaining to DOB, Qualification and Experience) and Resume should be kept ready beforehand as these documents would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form.
- All eligibility qualifications should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Teaching and/ or Trainee experience period will not be counted as experience. However, training period (i.e.Management/Engineer Trainee period) in a Public Sector Undertaking on regular pay scale resulting in absorption in E1/E2 grades may be considered for reckoning Post Qualification Executive experience.
- Preference shall be given to the Candidates having experience in Public Sector Undertakings.
- Candidates may also opt for above positions through deputation from Goverment/other PSU’s. Those candidates presently serving in Central Govt./ State Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies, etc. and desirous of absorption on Deputation basis may indicate in the online application format and also fill up the the enclosed proforma (Annexure-A). It should be ensured that the duly filled format, along with, two passport size photographs, attested photo copies of educational certificates, experience, etc. should reach EESL, through proper channel, by 28th January, 2017 upto 5.00 PM. The candidate should bring the testimonials in originals of all relevant documents at the time of interview. The deputation will be initially for a period of two years extendable further at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Upper age limit for candidates applying for deputation/ internal EESLÂ candidates may be relaxed upto 55 years for UR candidates, but in no case beyond the age of 57 years. Other suitable relaxation may also be considered for Internal candidates. All the provisions of EESL Recruitment Rules, 2016 shall be applicable on the advertised positions.
How to Apply EESL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through website http://www.eeslindia.org from 04.01.2017 to 24.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.01.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 24.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification